Moxi Mix Tape Bearings
Moxi Mixtape Bearings are a two-toned 16 pack of 8mm bearings made for quad roller skates and packaged into a real cassette case. Each package contains 16 purple and teal friction-resistant covers. Lightweight and durable to withstand all types of skating including ramp skating, outdoor skating, rink and even roller derby. The balls are lubricated in the thinnest high-speed oil designed for quad skaters who crave a faster, more durable, and smooth forever roll experience, requiring a fraction of the cleanings that greased ones do. Mixtape bearings are pre-spun before they are packaged so they require no break-in session.
- Size: 8mm
- High-polished Chrome steel casing and inner races
- Frictionless Delrin retainers to keep oil in and dirt out
- Premium precision for exceptional performance
- Lubricated in high-speed oil for wear protection against corrosion, moisture, and rust
- Heat-treated alloy balls for the highest quality roll performance